Brass, PVC, Leather, Merbau, Rubber, Wood, Bronze Gold, Paint, Dacron
This bow is inspired by the idea of a medieval / futuristic Royal Guardsman's bow - regal and refined - with the impression of laced iron wrapped around gracefully tapered limbs. Handmade in Australia, this bow has been heat formed in a custom made bow press using high grade Schedule 80 PVC sourced from the USA - highly regarded for its superior stability due to its heavy wall thickness.
- Heat shrink enclosed limbs to offer PVC protection from UV degradation
- Hand finished Australian Merbau hardwood Siyahs
- 100% hand finished Australian veg tanned leather handle wrap and laced limb features
- Custom decorative limb wraps, paint & aesthetic finishes unique to Arthur Street Objects
- Hand made B55 Dacron handmade bow string with serving as standard
Each bow is unique and one of a kind making an Arthur Street Objects bow is both a highly evolved art object and a worthy asset to your costume or LARP arsenal.